Professionally Coached Study Group for Life Insurance Advisors
Catch the Flow with Practice River
Do you know you could do better if you just knew what to do?
- Are you a life insurance advisor who wants to excel?
- Are you confused about your highest and best use as an advisor and how to promote it?
- Are you confused about the people with whom you would find your best success?
- Is your client facing sales process more confused than organized?
- Is your confusion holding you back from achieving your full potential?
- Would you like process clarity, production consistency, and maximum return on your invested effort and resources?
Increase Clarity, Consistency, and Commissions
The pandemic experience proved what top advisors have known for years – that life insurance advisors with a compelling story and a powerful process succeed no matter what. Good times or bad times, live or virtual, and regardless of market, when you work a system that you believe in, you will achieve at your highest possible levels. If you want that kind of return from your effort and like to work with a group of like-minded professionals, you will love Practice River by Jim Ruta, president of Advisorcraft.
You will dramatically increase clarity, consistency, and commissions when you join Practice River by Advisorcraft. Jim Ruta has decades of experience working with life insurance professionals at all levels including the very top and will help you craft clarity out of confusion and elevate your insurance business to the next level. Practice River is a new, virtual monthly study group program of 16 advisors that meet virtually each month to improve their systems, increase their performance and solve problems. Practice River is coached personally by coach to industry icons, Jim Ruta knows what works and what doesn’t. He has the words, questions, and stories that you can use to be your best. Jim put all he learned from years of research with top advisors around the world together into ICON Protocol™ which is the heart of the program.
This unique life insurance tactical coaching will give you specific sales, practice management, and business development ideas you cannot get anywhere else from anyone else. It is intended for aspiring life insurance licensed advisors who want to clarify, build out, and strengthen their sales process to optimize their performance and income.
Clarify Your Sales and Business Development Processes
Essential Financial Security
Sales Process Template
- Marketing – What you do to become known in your natural market for your expertise.
- Prospecting – How you ask or convince your market to speak with you about what you do.
- Lead Story - Your business inspiration that attracts their interest and where you start the process.
- Approach – How you build a new prospect’s desire to move forward through the process with you.
- Engagement – Explaining the deal when working with you; how you work; and how you commit your prospect to working with you.
- Fact-find – Getting the information you need to make an on-target, compliant recommendation quickly.
- Analysis – How you determine what makes the right sense for your prospect and how you explain it.
- Presentation – How you present your recommendation, so they understand and accept it easily and quickly.
- Agreement – What you say and do to get your prospect to formally accept, agree to your proposal, and buy.
- Delivery – Finalizing and cementing the sale and making it a special occasion. Provide “Reasons Why” and Thank you.
- Earning Referrals – Referring to the Engagement, expanding your influence and ideas to others.
- Reviews – Setting up annual reviews annually in advance and what to do when you do them. Also, how to use Reviews as a marketing and prospecting strategy.
We will help you analyze your existing process and then add to and adjust it to produce the results that you want. Your approach will evolve over time and develop your highest and best use. Analysis will be based in providing Essential Financial Security first so prospects and clients don’t plan while exposed to insurable threats but plan while protected from them. You will be more focused, more confident, more productive, and more referrable. You will create your BEST Business.
Be Inspired by Industry Icons
Jim Ruta’s top clients and contacts like George Sigurdson and Van Mueller will make guest appearances to provide deeper insight into the sales and business practices that are working today. Jim will show you how to adapt them effectively into what you do today so you can accelerate your performance tomorrow.
Meet Monthly and Have Anytime Access
Study Groups meet monthly on Thursdays for two hours for a development session and also receive:
- A subscription to Advisorcraft Online for a mega resource of great ideas and copies for Jim’s last two books – 135 hours of podcasts and over 1,500 pages of tactical resources
- An autographed copy of “How to Win Sales and Increase Profits”
- An autographed copy of “Don’t Worry, Retire Happy”
- All handouts and ideas discussed during meetings
- Jim’s personal email and mobile for email and telephone questions answered between meetings
This is a river of practice building ideas so you can grow to be your best self. That’s why it is “Practice River” – the ideas will keep flowing to help you keep growing.
Is the Practice River Study Group with Jim Ruta for You?
If you answer yes to these questions, you will benefit from Practice River:
- I am a life insurance licensed advisor who wants to earn a six-figure income from life insurance product sales or multiply my current sales performance.
- I want to keep growing my life insurance clientele to help more and sell more.
- I am interested to know how social media marketing can make me a “thought leader” in my business community and drive business to me.
- I want to make the most of the new virtual sales and marketing opportunities present and multiply my business.
- I want to focus my effort and become a subject matter expert for my natural market.
- I want to simplify my approach to be more effective and have more time for myself and my family.
- I can devote 3 hours per month to building by business.
- I want to know what top insurance advisors do now to produce their sales and how to modify and implement those ideas.
- I am open to new ideas and approaches to make my business better.
- I am willing to take advice and make necessary changes to my current system and processes.
Your Investment in Yourself
Practice River Study Group enrolment tuition for qualifying advisors is either $5500 per year or $495 per month plus tax with a minimum one-year commitment.
Advisors enrol for an October start every year.