Professional Life Insurance Tactical Coaching for Life Insurance Advisors
Turn on Your Life Insurance Sales Afterburner
How much more success could you be at full power?
“Jim Ruta is one of the best business coaches in the world. He helps me think better and make better decisions.” Van Mueller, TOT Producer, Milwaukee, WI
- Are you a life insurance advisor who wants to excel or excel more in their life insurance-based financial services business?
- Are you confused about the best process for you to follow as an advisor and how to promote it?
- Are you confused about who would be your best market or audience?
- Is your client facing sales process more confused than organized?
- Is your confusion holding you back from achieving your full potential?
- Would you like process clarity, production consistency, and maximum return on your invested effort and resources?
Increase Clarity, Consistency, and Commissions
The pandemic experience proved what top advisors have known for years – that insurance advisors with a compelling story and a powerful process succeed no matter what. Good times or bad times, live or virtual, and regardless of market, when you work a system that you believe in, you will achieve at your highest possible levels. If you want that kind of return from your effort, and want personal attention and accountability, Life Insurance Agent Tactical Coaching by Jim Ruta, president of Advisorcraft gives you that opportunity.
You will dramatically increase clarity, consistency, and commissions when you work with Jim Ruta. Jim has decades of experience working with life insurance advisors at all levels including the very top and will help you craft clarity out of confusion and elevate your insurance business to the next level or two. Jim Ruta is coach to insurance industry icons and knows what works in this industry and what doesn’t. Jim put all he learned from years of research with top advisors around the world together into ICON Protocol™ which is the heart of the program and the Essential Financial Security strategy that makes it work.
He has the words, questions and stories that you can use to be your best. His unique life insurance tactical coaching program will give you specific sales, practice management, and business development ideas you cannot get anywhere else from anyone else. It is intended for life insurance licensed advisors who aspire to greatness and want to clarify, build out, and strengthen their sales process to optimize their performance and income.
Yearning, Learning and Earning
You will clarify your sales process and your business so you can attract all the business you want and life the life you want to. You will learn how to have a “life” and not just a “work”. Learn how to make a wonderful living and build a wonderful life at the same time.
Clarify Your Sales and Business Development Processes
The Essential Financial Security strategy repositions comprehensive financial planning so that clients and prospects “Plan While Protected – Not Plan While Exposed”. Practice River demonstrates how to make this happen in your business to increase both client peace of mind and your business revenue. You’ll learn how to reconfigure your sales process to make it most effective for all concerned.
Sales Process Template
Practice River will continually work on and help refine this 12-step process to make it most effective for you. Each system may be different, but they all cover each of these steps.
- Marketing – Discover and fine tune what you must do to become known in your natural market for your expertise.
- Prospecting – Learn what to say and do to ask or convince your market to speak with you about what you do.
- Lead Story – Craft an inspirational business story that explains your motivation to do what you do so that you attract prospect interest and can start the process.
- Approach – Find out how to build a new prospect’s desire to move forward through the process with you and solve the issues that inspire you.
- Engagement – Learn a compelling way and time to explain what the deal is when working with you; how you work; and how you commit your prospect to working with you.
- Fact-find – Discover exactly what information you need to make an on-target, compliant recommendation quickly.
- Analysis – Determining what makes sense for your prospect their situation and then how to explain it so they take advantage.
- Presentation – Here’s how to present your recommendations, so prospects understand and accept them easily and quickly.
- Agreement – Strategies for what to say and do to get your prospect to formally accept, agree to your proposal, and buy.
- Delivery – Learn the process for finalizing and cementing the sale and making it a special occasion for the prospects to reduce buyer’s remorse and increase business persistency. How to provide an effective “Reasons Why” and “Thank You” Letter.
- Earning Referrals – A simple process by referring to the Engagement to expand your influence, business, and ideas to others.
- Reviews – How to set up regular policy reviews, annually in advance and what to do when you do them. Also, how to use Reviews as a marketing and prospecting strategy.
We will help you analyze your existing process and then add to and adjust it to produce the results that you want. Your approach will evolve over time and develop your highest and best use. Analysis will be based in providing Essential Financial Security first so prospects and clients don’t plan while exposed to insurable threats but plan while protected from them. You will be more focused, more confident, more productive, and more referrable. You will create your BEST Business.
Using the ideas of Industry Icons
Jim Ruta’s top clients and industry colleagues have given Jim deep insight into the sales and business practices that are working today. Ideas from George Sigurdson, Van Mueller, Bruce Etherington, Lawrence Geller and others will come into play. Jim will show you how to adapt their idea effectively into what you do today so you can accelerate your performance tomorrow.
You can have the industry’s top sales and practice management systems working for you, building your business.
Meet Monthly and Have Emergency Coaching Anytime
You and an associate or assistant will meet with Jim monthly for two hours and receive:
- A review of the previous month’s performance and challenges to optimize your production.
- Immediate help to handle current issues and opportunities customized to suit your situation and circumstances.
- Personal review and analysis of your sales system to ensure it is most effective.
- A subscription to Advisorcraft Online for a mega resource of great ideas and copies for Jim’s last two books – 135 hours of podcasts and over 1,500 pages of tactical resources
- An autographed copy of “How to Win Sales and Increase Profits”
- An autographed copy of “Don’t Worry, Retire Happy” for Canadian clients.
- All handouts and ideas discussed during meetings.
- Jim’s personal email and mobile for email and telephone questions answered between meetings as you need the advice – you are never alone when working with Jim Ruta.
This personal performance coaching program gives you all the building ideas you need to grow to be your best self.
Is Personal Tactical Coaching with Jim Ruta for You?
If you can answer yes to these questions, you qualify for personal Coaching:
- I am a life insurance licensed advisor who wants to earn a six-figure income from life insurance product sales or multiply my current sales performance.
- I want to keep growing my life insurance clientele to help more and sell more.
- I am interested to know how social media marketing can make me a “thought leader” in my business community and drive business to me.
- I want personal attention and customized ideas.
- I want to make the most of the new virtual sales and marketing opportunities present and multiply my business.
- I want to focus my effort and become a subject matter expert for my natural market.
- I want to simplify my approach to be more effective and have more time for myself and my family.
- I can devote 3 hours per month to building by business.
- I want to know what top insurance advisors do now to produce their sales and how to modify and implement those ideas.
- I am open to new ideas and approaches to make my business better.
- I am willing to take advice and make necessary changes to my current system and processes.
Your Investment in Yourself
Jim Ruta Coaching for qualifying advisors is either $17,000 annual payment or $1,500 per month plus appropriate tax with a minimum one-year commitment. Subscribing is simple and easy online.
Turn on your sales afterburner! You can start with Jim Ruta anytime.